Katukina • Kambo PowderKKP_01
The Katukina of Acre, Brazil sustainably harvested this Kambo. This particular Kambo came from Fernando the chief of the Katukina.
The fresh sticks are converted to powder which the Katukina prefer for the following reasons:
- STRONGER (Kambo powder has more surface area and is therefore stronger)
- SUSTAINABLE (Less Kambo is needed, 2-4 points are quite enough)
- EFFICIENT (Ready to use and no need to 'flip points' or apply more water)
- MEASURED (Use only what you need each time)
- FASTER (Very easy to apply and therefore faster when working with groups)
- CONVENIENT (Easy for storage and travel)
In additional when you purchase Kambo in a powdered form you are receiving a fixed amount. The Kambo on sticks can sometimes vary greatly.
Great care is taken for the welfare of the frogs. No frogs are kept in captivity and they are released after their donation. Each jar comes with a genuine 'ember vine' for creating the openings on the skin.
Please order this item if you are experienced with Kambo. If you want instruction on applying powder and you are a Kambo provider I will happily teach you over the phone.
For more information about Kambo please read the KamboCleanse blog.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is offered for research and is provided with no expressed or implied fitness for a specific purpose. Consider this product a raw botanical specimen or a scientific sample. The information provided is purely meant for historical, scientific and educational purposes and should never be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific use.
The products are not branded, labeled, or marketed as a consumer product.
You agree not to ingest any of these products and accept all legal responsibility if you do so.