Katukina • Kambô PowderKKP
The Katukina convert their premium Kambô sticks to a fine powder. Kambô powder is preferable for the following reasons:
- STRONGER - Kambô powder has more surface area and is therefore stronger
- SUSTAINABLE - Less Kambô is required; 1-3 points are recommended
- EFFICIENT - Ready to use and no need to 'flip points' or apply more water during the ceremony
- MEASURED - Buy a gram, receive a gram. Sticks can vary
- FASTER - Very easy to use and therefore faster when working with groups
- CONVENIENT - Easy and secure storage while traveling
The Katukina are the original keepers of Kambô knowledge, and they pay special attention to the welfare of the frogs. Kambô frogs are not held in captivity and get released after their donation.
Please be discerning about who collected your Kambô medicine and the pedigree of their knowledge; this will serve you greatly.
This item is for those who are confident applying Kambô.
Each vile comes with three genuine ember vines and a folded card for working with the Kambô
Weight of Kambô: One gram